For all returns, whether warranty-related or otherwise, a Return Authorization must be obtained from our Customer Service Department(email@example.com)and fill out the after-sales form. Any unauthorized return will result in an invalid transaction and no further refund or replacement will be provided.
14-Day Money-Back Guarantee For Any Reason
If the return is caused by the consumer, consumer should be responsible for the shipping fee. The specific fee should be based on the express company you choose.
If due to our reasons, the goods received are damaged or not correct, and the consumer is not required to bear the shipping fee for this reason.
Undamaged products may be returned for a full refund for any reason within 14 days of the date of purchase. Once the returned item arrives back in Vland’s warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
- Returns must include all accessories
- Items must include original packaging
- For non-quality related warranty claims, the buyer is responsible for shipping costs
- For non-quality related warranty claims, Vland refunds the cost of the product itself
- Returns may be rejected if items do not meet the above requirements
Refund requests for the 14-day money-back guarantee expire 14 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues for items that have expired this 14-day window. For purchases not made directly through Vland’s online stores, please contact retailers for refunds. For quality-related issues, please see below.
How do I return an item?
1. Please reach out to Vland customer (firstname.lastname@example.org)support to initiate a return. Please state the reason for return and provide an invoice or screenshot to confirm the order number.
2. Vland support will share the corresponding return address with you within 24 working hours.
3. For the refund to be processed in a timely manner, please be sure to send a return notification to Vland with the following information:
- Name of the courier
- Tracking number
How long does it take to get a refund?
Refunds will be issued once the item arrives at our warehouse. The refund will be credited back using the same method as when your initial order was made. Processing time typically takes 2-5 working days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at email@example.com.
Warranty Claims For Quality-Related Issues
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by Vland or Vland’s authorized resellers are covered by an extensive 1-year warranty, starting from the date of purchase.
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise, a new item will be sent.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
If the product purchased from Vland is defective, you must notify us within 7 days. Once the inquiry is received, we will send a replacement within 24-48 hrs if the product is in stock. If it’s out of stock, it may take up to 90 days for us to send you a replacement.
We require all of our customers to do a proper troubleshooting test and to document the whole process through video. If proper troubleshooting steps are not followed, a replacement will not be issued. Once the troubleshooting steps are completed and documented, a replacement piece will be shipped out immediately (if in stock) to the customer. We will require customers to ship the defective piece back to us (return shipping label will be provided). Once the defective piece is received, it will be tested by our team again. If the item is not defective, the customer’s warranty on future replacements will be voided on said product. You should fill out the after-sales form with the following information below:
- Clear pictures and videos of the defect
- Video proof to show the troubleshooting is done correctly
- Video must be in full resolution
- If the video file is large, use www.wetransfer.com and use the email firstname.lastname@example.org to upload the video.
After receiving a replacement piece or set, the previous piece or set needs to be destroyed. A video and picture proof will be required to show the damaged piece or set. If you fail to do so, you will not be qualified for future replacements. By providing the above-required information, your replacement will be processed as soon as possible.
Canceling An Order
We will always try our best to cancel your order. Please send your request through phone or email (email@example.com). We are able to cancel the order if the request is made within the same business day. We do process orders immediately so we cannot promise by the next business day to be able to cancel your order.
We are not liable for any return shipping costs if the request for cancellation has been received after the order has been shipped out.
Warranties cover defects in design and manufacturing only. Warranties do not cover, among other things: installation errors, wear and tear, acts of God, misuse, abuse, neglect, accidents, collisions, defects due to custom specifications provided by you, or any product modifications, configurations or combinations not performed by us or on our behalf. Also note the exceptions below for third-party products.
Vland 1 years manufacturer warranty periods start on the date of purchase. You must be the original owner with proof of purchase upon claim or proof of product registration.
Warranties submitted without After-sale form will not be processed
- Moisture and condensation under normal usage (no modification), will be covered under warranty.
- Light source modification (HID/LED conversion) without proper weather protection that results in moisture/condensation will not be covered under warranty.
- Water damage – products getting submerged in water caused by severe off-road usage will not be covered under warranty.
- Applying grease on connector sockets that result in connection problems will not be covered under warranty.
Please contact our Customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the return address.